The following are some general considerations for when and how to take Moban:
- The medication comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth two to four times a day.
- You can take it with or without food. If the medication bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- It should be taken at the same times each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. It will not work if you stop taking it.
Dosing Information for Moban
The dosage that your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- The severity of your schizophrenia
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be currently taking.
As always, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
As with any medicine, side effects are possible with Moban. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well.
If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Possible side effects of this drug include but are not limited to:
- Unusual body movements, including tremors or twitches
- Muscle tension or contractions
- Feelings of internal restlessness or jitteriness.
(Click Moban Side Effects to learn more, including potentially serious side effects that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)