Schizophrenia Home > Trilafon
Drug Interactions With TrilafonTrilafon can potentially interact with a number of other medicines (see Trilafon Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking Trilafon?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Kidney disease, including kidney failure (renal failure)
- A blood disorder
- Brain damage
- Breathing problems, including infections, asthma, or emphysema
- Very high or very low blood pressure
- An enlarged prostate (also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH)
- Difficulty passing urine
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Trilafon and Pregnancy)
- Are breastfeeding (see Trilafon and Breastfeeding)
- Have an upcoming surgery
- Drink alcohol regularly (see Alcohol and Trilafon).