Schizophrenia Home > Trilafon Warnings and Precautions
Who Should Not Take Trilafon?You should not take Trilafon if you:
- Are allergic to Trilafon, perphenazine, or any of the inactive ingredients used in making Trilafon. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive ingredients.
- Have a blood disorder, which may become worse with Trilafon.
- Are taking medications or substances that cause significant drowsiness.
- Have subcortical brain damage.
- Are in a coma or a state of decreased consciousness.