Schizophrenia Home > Versacloz Overdose
As with any medication, it's possible to overdose on Versacloz (clozapine oral suspension). Symptoms can be potentially dangerous and include delirium, coma, and even death. Treatment may include administering activated charcoal, pumping the stomach, and providing other forms of supportive care. Seek immediate medical treatment if you have taken too much of this drug.
- A fast heart rate (tachycardia)
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Breathing problems
- Excessive salivation (drooling)
- Close monitoring of the heart and blood pressure
- Fluids through an intravenous (IV) line
- Medications to treat arrhythmias, low blood pressure, or other symptoms if they occur.