Moban can potentially interact with a number of other medicines (see Moban Drug Interactions).
You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Moban and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Moban and Breastfeeding).
You should also make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all other medicines you are taking, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Moban Warnings and Precautions to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)
People who take too much Moban may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Difficulty breathing
- Unusual body or facial movements.
If you happen to overdose on this medicine, seek immediate medical attention.
(Click Moban Overdose for more information.)