DosingThe dosage your healthcare provider recommends will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- The severity of your condition
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be currently taking.
As with any medication, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
(Click Navane Dosage for more information.)
Side EffectsAs with any medicine, there are possible side effects with Navane. However, not everyone who takes it will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate it well. When side effects do occur, in most cases they are minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Possible side effects include, but are not limited to:
- Unusual body movements, including tremors or twitches
- Muscle tension or contractions
- Feelings of internal restlessness or jitteriness
- Overactive reflexes.
(Click Navane Side Effects to learn about specific side effects of the medication, including some of the more serious side effects that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)
(Click Navane Drug Interactions for more information.)