Trilafon Warnings and Precautions
Who Should Not Take Trilafon?You should not take Trilafon if you:
- Are allergic to Trilafon, perphenazine, or any of the inactive ingredients used in making Trilafon. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive ingredients.
- Have a blood disorder, which may become worse with Trilafon.
- Are taking medications or substances that cause significant drowsiness.
- Have subcortical brain damage.
- Are in a coma or a state of decreased consciousness.
Final Thoughts on Trilafon Warnings and PrecautionsThere are several situations in which Trilafon should not be taken, as well as a number of precautions and warnings people should be aware of before taking the medication. However, it is possible that not all of the warnings or precautions were discussed in this article. Therefore, you should talk with your healthcare provider about the specific Trilafon warnings and precautions that may apply to you.